SMTP Error 0x800CCC60
The SMTP server returned an error –>
Server Response: ‘rblsmtpd: pid 11559: 451 Blocklist Removal Center‘,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x800CCC60
Your server is as of now under ‘OPEN RELAY’. This implies your server being utilized by spammers to convey spam messages.
How to Fix Outlook SMTP Error 0x800CCC60
Method 1- Check Account Settings
- Firstly, open Outlook and go to the Tools menu or file tab.
- Select Account Settings and open email.
- Next, double click on account and click on More Settings.
- Check and verify your email and password.
- After that, make sure to enable the authentication while sending email.
- Lastly, verify the port number is correct ( set to 25 or 587).
Method 2- Disable Firewall
- Firstly, open the firewall that installed on your PC.
- Secondly, select Advanced settings in Control Panel and check whether Outlook is blocked or not. If Outlook is blocked, then unblocks it.
Method 3- Check Blacklist IPS
- Firstly, log into whatismyipaddress and check your IP address.
- Then, open the firewall and check the blocked column of your IP address.
- If your IP is in blacklist, remove them and then Save the Setting.